3PCS Stainless Steel Fondant Crimpers
It is always advised to practice fondant crimpling on a scrap piece of fondant to ensure you use the correct pressure.
Crimpling should be done while the fondant is still soft. To begin with dip the crimper in some icing sugar or corn flour to avoid the crimper to sticking to the fondant.
BE SURE not to press the crimper all the way through the fondant as this will tear the fondant and the cake or cake board will be visible ruining the overall appearance.
The crimper pattern can be further enhanced with lustre dusts or piped royal icing.
There's absolutely ZERO RISK buying from the Cakey Things official store - so send us an email if you need any assistance or have any questions.
CAKEY THING'S 5-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
- FREE shipping. No surprises or hidden fees.
- Safe payments via Stripe® and/or PayPal®
- 28 Day Money Back Guarantee [ see T&C's ]
- No Automated Services when in need of help.
- Tracking number for every order [ see T&C's ]