3PCs Easy Rose Petal Flower Cutter Mold
This Rose Cutter – make the quickest and easiest sugar roses ever with this cutter, perfect if you are a beginner as it is so easy to use and for professional cake decorators, this is a great time saving tool.
Steps on how to create a rose:
1. Roll the sugar paste to aprox 1/8” thick and cut using the cutter.
2. Place the cut shape onto a foam pad and lightly thin the edging with a ball tools [ these can be found on page ‘flower making tools’ ]
3. Flip the shape over and use the ball tool to thin the edges of the other scalloped edge
4. Brush a line of gum paste glue or water horizontally through the center of the petals. Fold the shape in half, pressing firmly along the crease. Brush another line of glue / water along the bottom edge of the petals.
5. Tightly roll the petals up into a coil. Set the newly formed rose into the well of a spoon to dry.
6. Add more layers to create larger roses.
There's absolutely ZERO RISK buying from the Cakey Things official store - so send us an email if you need any assistance or have any questions.
CAKEY THING'S 5-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
- FREE shipping. No surprises or hidden fees.
- Safe payments via Stripe® and/or PayPal®
- 28 Day Money Back Guarantee [ see T&C's ]
- No Automated Services when in need of help.
- Tracking number for every order [ see T&C's ]